The Indirect System utilises the Reacton® tubing as a detection-only device. When the tubing ruptures, the extinguishing agent is delivered through a network of braided hose or stainless steel tubing to strategically placed nozzles within the protected enclosure. Indirect systems are available with a manual release option which allows the operator to activate the system at the first sign of trouble.
- Completely automatic 24/7 fire detection and suppression
- Does not require any electrical power to operate
- Optional isolation, shut down, remote activation and status indication units available
- Safe for use on energised equipment
- Easy to install and maintain
- Completely pre-engineered
- Ideal for ATEX/flameproof areas due to no electrical requirements
- Wide choice of extinguishing mediums available
- Small easy storage
- Flexible detection/discharge tube allows for quick and unobtrusive installation regardless of hazard shape
Do you have a technical question?
HOW DOES IT WORK?Find out more